Patch: parsing of Software Activate parameters

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Oct 1 06:59:26 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 08:44:16PM +0100, Mike Haben wrote:
> Hi all,
>  Patch-file is attached - addresses a FIXME in abis_nm.c, parsing
> the parameters passed by a Software Activate request.  I've tested
> this on three different IpAccess BTSs (including one which didn't
> work with the original code), would be good if someone could check
> it on a BS11.

Hi Mike, thanks for your message.  After I find time for some testing, I will
apply it (maybe Holger is faster, as he's working on OpenBSC every day at the
moment, it seems)

BS11 will very likely be unaffected by this, since it does not send software
activate requests to the BSC at all.  It will simply activate the software that
is installed to its non-volatile memory.