nanoBTS 139 for sale

WoMax womax at gmx.ch
Wed Nov 25 09:36:29 UTC 2009

Sorry for this posting, but due a timewaster from berlin the last nanoBTS type 139 is for sale again.
It is a siemens branded (MOGIS) nanoBTS type 139, pictures you can see on http://umts.zerber.us
It is my last one, there is no PoE included, so the special price is 1900 euro plus shipping.
I am currently not in switzerland, I try to get some TETRA equipment,
so the shipment will be in the second week of december.
Payment to my bank account or PayPal.
I sold already a lot of this nanoBTS to members from the openBSC-Group for a good price,
thank you to all of you.