patch: paging timer configuration

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Mon Nov 23 10:41:48 UTC 2009

On Friday 20 November 2009 19:55:35 Holger Freyther wrote:

> I will redo the patch and also add some more timers to the config. I will
>  also not add a default (but patch the *.cfg files).

I have added this timer, the 3101 timer and a bunch of timers that we are not
using yet (but that I will have to use) as well. I have also updated existing
config files, you will need to add:

network
    timer tXXXX value

in your network section, copy the values from the four cfg files we have in the
repository.

z.