Problems with bs11_config ('BS11 DELETE OBJECT NACK') and bsc_hack

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Mon Mar 23 10:41:13 UTC 2009

Hello Holger,

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:13:00 +0100 (CET), "Holger Adams" <holger at kernreaktor.org> wrote:

> There are still some problems of getting the TRX started (sorry for keep
> bugging, but it doesn't make real fun to start developing without a
> working fundament).

I don't see a problem with the traces, what you receive is the "Channel
Load" Indication from the BS-11, OpenBSC advices the BS-11 to send this
report.

> I except of beeing 'DoSed' by various mobilephones lying around here, but
> nothing happens. I also can't see the 'OpenBSC-Test' provider on my
> mobilephones (manual network select).

A phone normally won't register to the test network as long as it reaches
the network stored on the SIM. You should see the network "001-01" if
you manually search for a network (it could also be "Test01" or similar),
but not the name 'OpenBSC-Test'.

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de