BS-11, bs11_config

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Fri Mar 6 18:04:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

my BS-11 now has a firmware and gets up to phase 3 without problems.
I even managed to solder the E1 cable with my shaky hands. ;-)
The BS-11 is now connected to an E1 miniPCI card (with zaptel drivers)
and layer 1 is up and running (using hdb3 line coding without crc4).

This weekend i hope to find some time to write an input module
for zaptel. I will provide some update on this next week.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
--
best regards

Klaus-Peter Junghanns
--
Junghanns.NET Gesellschaft fuer Internet-Services & Software-Development
mbH

Geschaeftsfuehrer : Klaus-Peter Junghanns
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 79169

Finanzamt fuer Koerperschaften III, Steuernummer 29/409/8978
Umsatzsteuernummer : DE 217621658
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 86102730