MSC split out progress

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Jun 29 14:51:28 UTC 2009

Hey,

just a small head up. I rebased the holger/msc branch and also moved the mncc
bits into the libmsc. I'm currently in Essen and should be able to test these
patches tomorrow.

One thing that keeps me from pushing (after having tested) is the following
observation. For going from layer3 to layer4 we currently have a queue, for my
patches when going from layer2 to layer3 I have a direct callback. Should I
change that to use the same queuing approach?

holger