AW: BS/MS power summary

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Thu Jun 25 11:47:54 UTC 2009

Hello Andreas,

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:16:58 +0200, "Andreas.Eversberg" <Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de> wrote:

> thanx for the detailed description. i will try this out this weekend. i
> will use a 900mhz radio receiver to check out the change in signal
> strength. i cannot get any measurement reports yet. the change of
> NM_ATT_BS11_RADIO_MEAS_GRAN value did not get me any measurement report
> as before.

Strange that you don't see the measurement reports.

Here are the two attributes I use for the TRX attributes
and they result in lots of reports when a channel is active
(at least for a speech channel, for a location update there
might be only one report because the connection is not active
that long):

  NM_ATT_BS11_RADIO_MEAS_GRAN, 0x01, 0x05,
  NM_ATT_BS11_RADIO_MEAS_REP, 0x01, 0x01,

I think I also tried it already with 0x02 to get a report
every second.

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de