AW: location update problem

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Tue Jun 23 08:12:38 UTC 2009

hi,

how can i advice the phone to use the "full" power level according to the power class of the bs11? what parameter and what value is required?

currently we have "kieler woche", an event with up to 3.000.000 visitors over one week.

for the "mobile base station" i use a standard PC with E1/S0 card, a BS11, a laptop, an ISDN phone, and an UPS with 4 * 200Ah batteries.

andreas