fixes for mncc-harald branch

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Sun Jun 14 12:20:39 UTC 2009

hi,

finally i ported linux-call-router to new mncc api. this is quite easy,
because only data types changed. i don't care about change of mncc api
from time to time, because openbsc does not have that much applications
yet. i think that trau frames don't have anything todo with mncc api and
should be use own interface in the future (hopefully with ipaccess).

i tested openbsc with linux-call-router. everything worked fine after
adding some fixes. now, the mncc-harald includes every work i made,
except the installation of library and include files.

fix 1: i use this workarround to allow my mobile to get a traffic
channel. the mobile reqests a sdcch channel, but currently openbsc is
not able to switch channel. (this should be possible in the future for
handover.) also it checks if there is actually a traffic channel
currently in use, when making a call.

fix 2: not actually a fix: adding imsi to gsm_mncc_number allows to
notify application about calling/connected imsi. also it is possible to
dial a subscriber with no extension assigned, just by using imsi. maybe
it is wiser to put imsi string into gsm_mncc, because it is only used
only once in a message.

fix 3: while detaching, we don't hold a ressource (we don't call
lchan_use), so we don't need to "lchan_put".

fix 4: the given cause value and location parameters are used in
mncc_release_ind function, rather than hardcoded. the plain cause
numbers are replaced by the definitions from header file.

additionally i uploaded a new inofficial version of openbsc and
linux-call-router at www.linux-call-router.de.

andreas