Question: Allow Mobile Attach

Eric Cathelinaud e.cathelinaud at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 11 17:19:40 UTC 2009

Hi!

I am trying to understand the code to make several tests.
If I understand, the default setting is to refuse any phone trying to
connect the network?
I would like to change this in the code to accept everyone.
I saw in bsc_hack the Control Channel Description which seems to deal with
this. Am I wrong?

static u_int8_t si3[] = {
    /* header */0x49, 0x06, 0x1B,
    /* cell */0x00, 0x01,
    /* lai  */0x00, 0xF1, 0x10, 0x00, 0x01,
    /* desc */0x01, 0x03, 0x00,                    //Control Channel
Description
    /* option*/0x28,
    /* selection*/0x62, 0x00,
    /* rach */0xD5, 0x00, 0x00,
    /* reset*/0x80, 0x00, 0x00, 0x2B
};

Which value shall I put to accept everyone?

Thanks!

Best regards
Eric Cathelinaud