AW: patch 20: autogen

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Tue Jun 2 07:01:09 UTC 2009

i don't know what autoreconf is.

root at fuckup:~/gsm/openbsc.orig# autoreconf
configure.in: required file `./install-sh' not found
configure.in: required file `./mkinstalldirs' not found
configure.in: required file `./missing' not found
src/Makefile.am: required file `./depcomp' not found
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1
root at fuckup:~/gsm/openbsc.orig#

maybe i need to update autoconf...