Possible to control the radio strength of a nanoBTS?

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 10:45:36 UTC 2009

Hi Roch,

> Another thing: if your mobile phone is set to auto it will always
> register on its home network (if available) even if the signal of your
> basestation is far stronger.

Can you specify home network?
Cause according to Harald and Dieter, a MS saves the latest ARFCN, LAC,
TMSI and some other parameters in the SIM in a so called Elementary
Files (yes, time to time I do my homework :p ). And since a mobilephone
is suppose to be mobile, than "home network" makes no sense to me. But
maybe I missed a chapter about how GSM works.