How to attack mobile networks with an iPhone (according to Apple)

Charles Wyble charles at thewybles.com
Wed Jul 29 18:10:50 UTC 2009

Oh of course it is.

Anyone serious about hacking the GSM network , with any skills wouldn't
use an iPhone (which is tied back to a credit card/name/address) You
would use a USRP, or at the very least a G1 dev version.

Full and complete control over all aspects of the traffic.

*rolls eyes*

Apple is lame. They make good products (i'm typing this on a MacBook Pro
and have an ipod touch 2nd gen next to me). However they have some
clueless people out there.