ip.access RTP capture using Version 1 (FR) codec

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Jul 29 10:33:59 UTC 2009

Hi!

Using git version 58ca5b7ae70365c1285b2ea0cb3c3370a8f108a9 of openbsc,
plus the patch from the attachment, I was able to do a V1 (FR) call,
not only EFR.

The FR pcap file is attached to this mail. I'll also put it to the nanoBTS wiki
page, like the EFR capture before.  I hope this helps you to decode the voice
samples.