new to OpenBSC

raza shah raza_hamdani at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 11:47:03 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,                 I am new to OpenBSC and I think the best way to contribute to it is to get to know the source code first. I would appreciate any help regarding how to begin understanding the source code. And what are the main features of the code? What is the best approach to start learning OpenBSC. And is there any good material on OpenBSC.?
Thanks.