Looking for 32.768MHz OCXO for BS-11 calibration

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Jul 22 10:28:55 UTC 2009

Hi!

So for everyone who has problems with BS-11 clock accuracy,
what would be the theoretical straight-forward way to solve the
problem, is to replace the 32.768MHz crystal oscillator on the E1
card with a OCXO of the same frequency.

So what we're looking for is an OCXO with +/- 0.05ppm or higher stability for
3.3V power supply.  Unfortunately I was not able to find one at that
frequency, even digikey doesn't have one.

If anyone can find a source for a OCXO in the abovementioned
parameter range (and small quantities), I think quite a number of people would
be interested in buying one and connecting it to their E1 boards.  Any help
is much appreciated.

Thanks!