Spectrum analysis shows strange carrier

Eric Cathelinaud e.cathelinaud at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 20 19:49:57 UTC 2009

ok there are only downlink signals there since it s more than 935MHz.
If I understand one of the pike 1&2 vanishes when you stop the BTS and the
other one stays? Or is it the 3rd pike at 959.6 MHz who vanishes?
I am not sure but I think you said the pike 1 disapeared and the pike 2
(weaker) staid... right? and the 3rd pike?
The pike at 959.6 MHz corresponding to n = 123 is coming from the Tx0 for
sure as Dieter said.

Can you say what you can see when you load the bs11 with bs11_config query?
And which power did u setup? 30mW (default)?

Best regards,
Eric