mISDNdebugtool status

Eric Cathelinaud e.cathelinaud at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 27 08:40:34 UTC 2009

well I didn't pay attention to this for the log of OpenBSC but it's the same
yes. I still don't understand what are these 2 packets. Could it be the
information for paging loaded each 2,5 seconds in only one packet? I mean :
even if we have no paging request these packets should be sent?
And every RACH information regrouped in one packet is also transmitted
towards the BSC periodically?

Thanks

Eric Cathelinaud