wireshark, viewing Abis communication

Eric Cathelinaud e.cathelinaud at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:23:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am trying to deal with wireshark to understand what happening in each
function in the code.
It says that the file seems to be corrupted:
"The capture files appears to be damaged or corrupted. (libpcap: LAPD file
has a 15-byte packet, too small to have even a LAPD pseudo-header)"

Is it a problem?

I still can read the Abis communication.
I saw that some rsl packets are malformed. Is it coming from a missing
implementation in the code that need to be fixed?

Thanks

Eric