OpenBSC mailing list / installation questions

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Feb 21 13:38:59 UTC 2009

Hi!

I'm sending this mail to all recent buyers of a BS-11.

I would like to ask you to raise any questions you might have regarding
setup/configuration/installation of the BS-11 unit or OpenBSC at the

openbsc at lists.gnumonks.org

mailing list.  You can subscribe to the list online at
https://lists.gnumonks.org/mailman/listinfo/openbsc

The benefit of asking your question at this list is that other BS-11 / OpenBSC
users and developers will see your questions and learn from the answers or at
some point even provide the respective answers themselves.

I would also want to invite you to contribute to our wiki at
http://bs11-abis.gnumonks.org/.  We do not allow public editing, so if you
want an account, just email me privately and I will send you username and
password.

I hope we can now finally start to build a community around the project, with
some 30 BS-11 distributed to various GSM enthusiasts all over the world.