Hello my name is ...

ich at henrik-hansen.de ich at henrik-hansen.de
Wed Dec 30 16:40:13 UTC 2009

Hi first i wan't to intoduce myself, i m henrik and am from germany.
my english isn't good as is should be but i hope everyone can understand
me. :)

I'm searching for a Siemens BS-11 GSM1800.

Why?
Im the technical operator of the biggest summer-camp in lower saxony /
germany of youth-fire-fighters.
I know hard to understand. :D

My plan is it, to operate a GSM zell on our camp next year.

some background informations:
-2000 youth member at the camp-ground.
-up to 200 tecnical supporters.
-300 youth supporters.

more informations about the event 2009: http://www.zeltlager-2009.de/

The Mainorganisators of the camp know about this idea, and are willing to
get a short-time licence for the event. The first contact to the
"Bundesnetzagentur" is already done.

What can i give the openBSC community?
A place to test / benchmark OpenBSC.
Also i'm a c / php developer and maybe i can help develope some external
features for openBSC.

Greetings from cold old Germany

Henrik