OpenBSC Sangoma T1E1 card patch (old)

Oystein Homelien oystein at homelien.no
Fri Aug 28 15:55:15 UTC 2009

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009, Harald Welte wrote:

> I had once received a mail from somebody who did a Sagoma port, but I
> somehow don't seem to be able to find that mail.  Maybe that person
> could step forward and release the actual code.  I suppose they would
> have matching T1 cards for you.

I did the port, but I haven't had time to work with openbsc since january.

Attached is the patch.  This is rough and a work in progress but it worked
and might provide a starting port for others to get it working with the
new abstraction models in openbsc.

I probably won't have time to look at it myself for another couple of
months.

yours,
oystein