I can only make one call!

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 07:49:44 UTC 2009

> please don't add an autogen.sh script. autoreconf is really superior to that.

Mmm, I tried that originally but seeing you message, I retried using
that and it works if I use the '-i' script but that was not obvious to
me (I'm not an autotools guru ...) and apparently I'm not the only one
since the getting started on the wiki uses the autogen.sh script of
LCR to bootstrap OpenBSC :)

Maybe an autogen.sh that calls "autoreconf -i" ? Or maybe simple a
'How to build' in the README :)

     Sylvain