How was HAR2009?

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri Aug 21 16:12:54 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:34:53AM +0200, Nordin wrote:
> Well guys,
>
> Those who visited HAR2009, especially who visited the GSM related
> events, how was it?
> Share us you adventures :)

As soon as I find a sufficient number of consecutive minutes to write a report,
it will be there.  I suppose you have already seen the wiki.har2009.org page
about the project.

Please remember that we're all doing this in our spare time, _next_ to many,
many other projects plus our actual dayjob and/or studies.

So far I think we've had 1800 successful voice calls and about 37.000 SMS. The
analysis is far from bein completed though.