BS-11 order

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Aug 8 14:39:27 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 08, 2009 at 02:03:06PM +0400, Sergey V. Efimov wrote:
> I've compiled mISDN module into kernel and it loads with
> hfcmulti.dslot=1 parameter.
> I think there is no difference between dynamically loadable module
> and statically compiled in.
> Also when I did not provide this parameter, nothing worked at all.
>
> Is there any issues regarding processor architecture? I use AMD64
> platform, though
> the system (Debian) has i386 architecture working in compatibility mode.

I'm using both debian on 32bit and 64bit.

Your problem might be related to the actual cabling.  I believe it is
definitely a layer1 (cabling) or layer 2 (mISDN) problem.

I don't really know any other advice but to double-check the cabling, the
jumpers on the E1 board as well as the termination jumpers on the BS-11.
Everything has to be set to 120 Ohms.