[patch] support for recent Single E1 PCI ISDN cards to linux-2.6.27.4

Nico nico at openwrt.org
Sat Apr 25 22:54:36 UTC 2009

Hi,

Here's a patch I've been using to get a SingleE1 PCI ISDN card (recently
bought from Junghanns.NET) to work with the hfcmulti.ko driver. I'm not
sure the mapping between the PCI subdevice id and the driver data is
right, but at least the card can "talk" to the BS-11 now.

I'm curious if any of you are also using such cards and how they get
them to work.

Best regards,
--
Nico