AW: first patch: mISDN handling

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Wed Apr 22 13:44:44 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 22 April 2009 15:25:59 Andreas.Eversberg wrote:
> i just want to know, if my recent patch arrived on this list (my last
> mail), because my first mail formatting was detected as spam. i see no
> reaction to my last mail.

Yes, I waited for Harald to respond as he is the boss. My taste regarding
patches is very special and I prefer the smaller patches... e.g. I would like
to have separate patches for things like LAC, auto release of layer2, and it
is hard for me to judge the actual mISDN changes as you are the expert there.
One thing that is clearly missing is an updated configure.in to check for the
mISDNuser header files and fail when they are not there and is it really
necessary to invoke init_af_isdn()? Where is this coming from?

I will probably/hopefully merge your:
	- LAC
	- Card NR
	- autorelease

patches, the e1 changes look sensible too but I need to test them on a bs11.

z.