AW: success

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Apr 15 21:26:54 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 01:46:19AM +0200, Andreas.Eversberg wrote:

> did harald change the bit order on the controller? there is a flag for that.
> you can patch the hfcmulti.c. maybe harald did that but forgot to put it into
> the kernel patch. i will also provide patch to openbsc to automatically
> consider that bit order in conjunction with misdn interface.

I did not make any such change.  Which brings up the question: Why is it
working for me, nibbler, zecke, ... ?  Probably really just coincidence, after
all there are only four subslots in one slot, and we're typically using two of
them, so the chances we end up using the right bits might be quite big, right?