AW: AW: AW: BS-11 runs, but no Network on my Mobile

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Wed Apr 1 11:44:52 UTC 2009

i tried different network and country codes (other than '1'). also i tried different ARFCN, like 120 or so.
also note that eary tests showed me the network "01" just once, but at this time i did not get complete provisioning of BS-11 (only 3 channels were configured).

does BS-11 need to react on telephone messages in order to show the network to the phone? or does the phone just receive the BS-11 signalling information in order to display the available network? i don't know if the receiver works.

also i can create BBSIG1 and PA1, but it will not be used by bsc_hack. what do i need to change in order to use the second transponder? maybe this one works.