AW: BS-11 PLL clock source / calibration

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Fri Apr 17 10:05:16 UTC 2009

i tested external clock from isdn line yesterday. modern phones, like the i-phone will not register to the base station. (tested it yesterday together with other phones). no packet is received by openbsc. so i set the clock to "locked" and retrieved the clock from my isdn line (layer 1 up). it did not help at all. the phone found the base station id while scanning for networks, but the registration did not work.

is it possible that the provisioning (during startup) is faulty?