BS-11 runs, but no Network on my Mobile

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Wed Apr 1 08:30:26 UTC 2009

hi,

i finally completed the BS-11 setup:

- original kernel 2.6.27.4 the mISDN-patch was for
- bs11 with software load as described in the wiki
- all BS-11 objects created as described
- PA test passed
- LMT shows no alarms (except cabinet-alarm)
- after start of bsc_hack, all 8 channels on the first tansmitter are
provisioned.
- FM receiver clearly receives transmitter on channel 123, where no
other base station is transmitting

but i do not get any other network on my mobile. my mobile just finds:
e-plus, t-mobile, o2, vodafone

any ideas?

thanx in advance

andreas