[op25-dev] HackRF options ? More than this needed like the Airspys???

Graham Norbury gnorbury at bondcar.com
Wed Sep 9 11:26:40 UTC 2020

Honestly the best "documentation" is going to be the *example.json files
found in the apps directory.
A single "one trunked system with 3 feeds" can be seen in p25_example.json.

You don't have to use liquidsoap if you don't want to; there is the
built-in audio player and also the stand-alone helper app "audio.py".
That said, we moved away from recommending darkice because of
reliability issues with the snd-aloop driver on Raspbian.

Graham