[op25-dev] rx.py Airspy MASTER GAIN Setting option?????

wllmbecks at gmail.com wllmbecks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:32:31 UTC 2020

You should be good to go if you have 10 MHz reference clock available.  The Airspy's
accept anything from 10 MHz to 100 MHz external clock reference on the MCX connector.

Don't ask me how the internals figure this out or if any configuration is necessary to specify
the source reference.     I haven't tried this but will go back to my shop and connect a 10 MHz
reference to an R2 to see what if any affect it has on op25 receiving a live p25 system.

Bill