[op25-dev] Logging functions Q's

Graham Norbury gnorbury at bondcar.com
Tue Jul 23 16:43:57 UTC 2019

-L has not been tested with the boatbod version.  I can't say it's
broken, but then I can't say if it'll work either :)

Note: the logfile workers (-L) setup is the only setup that requires
modulation to be specified in trunk.tsv.  Default is CQPSK but is you
need C4FM you'll have to explicitly put "fsk4" in there as well as on
the command line.

Graham