[op25-dev] boatbod - github - NO issues link??? Bug report...

iain macdonnell - N6ML ar at dseven.org
Mon Jan 21 19:05:53 UTC 2019

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 5:59 AM <op25 at zellners.com> wrote:

> Quoting Graham Norbury <gnorbury at bondcar.com>:
>
> > I added code a little while back that is supposed to catch the connection
> > error exception.  Are you sure you are running the latest code?
> >

> If this was added after 1/1/19, then no.
>
> And just how is this updated????
>
> Repeat the following ?????
>
> git clone https://github.com/boatbod/op25.git
>
> cd op25
>
> ./install.sh

If you still have your local clone from before, and haven't made any
(conflicting) changes, you can just 'cd' there and do 'git pull', then
'./install.sh'.

Otherwise you could make a completely new clone, but if you added any
config files inside the old one, you'd have to copy them over to the
new one.

Looks like this is the change you need:

commit 01de7f817cd5e2b9f5e7a39981259b1323a078a8
Author: Graham Norbury <gnorbury at bondcar.com>
Date:   Tue Jan 8 22:18:51 2019 -0500

    Added exception handler for network problems and connection timeouts

    ~iain