[op25-dev] How To Hold On A Talk Group

Matt Ames matt.ames7bc@gmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Dec 16 02:43:36 UTC 2018

I agree with Bill.

Trunktracker, you have been given a heap of free support and help here.
Common courtesy says that you can at least respond to Bill's private direct
messages (In which I know that Bill is simply offering to help you) and
that being part of a online community (even more so with free software
projects) says that you should at least identify yourself.

People that refuse to identify themselves usually have something to hide -
is that the case here? Why are you reluctant to even post some basic
information about yourself?

Also - many of your posts are completely off topic and are unrelated to
OP25 itself - things like general linux support and learning git do not
belong in here.

Consider this a friendly request to improve your etiquette, please.

Regards,
Matt