[op25-dev] multiple trunk systems

wllmbecks@gmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Wed Dec 5 01:50:32 UTC 2018

In Linux, case matters unlike DOS/Windows.   So you must follow exactly the
case and other characters in a filename or command.

use the whitelist feature in op25.    Edit hills.tsv and add the single
desired talk group ID between the existing quotes as shown below.   Restart
op25 and it will only monitor TG 13000 and be sure that you specify the TG
value as a decimal and not in hex for this application.  Note that you can
add additional TG's to the whitelist by separating them with a comma and a
space.   Sometimes it makes more sense to leave the whitelist field blank
and enter unwanted TG's into the blacklist field.   It depends upon your own
personal preferences.   There is more to this process whereby you can create
what amounts to text files to use in place of TG values populated in
trunk.tsv (hills.tsv).    Start with this method first.

"Sysname"         "Control Channel List"   "Offset"             "NAC"
"Modulation"              "TGID Tags File"              "Whitelist"
"Blacklist"          "Center Frequency"

"Hillsborough County"  "769.28125, 769.80625, 770.33125"       "0"
"0x0"              "CQPSK"             "hills-tgids.tsv" "13000"

Bill