[op25-dev] {Disarmed} Beginner's Guide To Setting Up OP25 From Scratch

'Trunk Tracker' trunktracker@tampabay.rr.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sat Nov 24 22:00:21 UTC 2018

Thanks.

I went ahead and installed the LTS version into VMWare and the install seemed to go fine with no problems.  I am new to Linux, so this will be a gradual process.  When I run the command "git clone https://github.com/boatbod/op25.git", I get an error in the terminal that says:

"Command 'git' not found, but can be installed with:

sudo apt install git"

So am I supposed to run the command "sudo apt install git" first before I can install OP25?  So I guess with Linux, to install something off the internet, you type a command line instead of going to a website and downloading the files?

trunktracker at tampabay.rr.com