[op25-dev] Beginner's Guide To Setting Up OP25 From Scratch

trunktracker@tampabay.rr.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sat Nov 24 00:37:24 UTC 2018

Is there any kind of a current step-by-step beginner's guide to setup OP25 from Scratch?  Especially for using it on Windows.  For example, I have VMware Workstation 12 Player version 12.5.2 installed on a Windows 7 64-bit machine.  Is there a certain version of Ubuntu that we have to use?  The link to download it https://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop https://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop has a version called Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS and another version called Ubuntu 18.10.  How do we know which one to use and what are the command prompt scripts that we should type to install OP25?  Thanks.