[op25-dev] SkyWave Linux

Dick Wad bwmzzzx@yahoo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Fri Jul 6 19:31:10 UTC 2018

   Has anyone else tried to use the SkyWave linux distro yet besides me? It's based off the Ubuntu 16 LTE. I have installed this to my laptop and then just for grins installed the boatbod version of op25 on top of it. To my suprise the op25 is working along with cubicsdr several other utilities on the distro. I was even able to use my hackrf and ham-it-up box to search around the lower HF bands too. I did try to load SkyWave onto my windows 7 laptop at work but it lost it's network ability. Still trying to figure that one out. Anyway, that's all and can't wait to hear some other stories regarding this as well.

73's