[op25-dev] Why can't I hear fire tones?

zlatiolais@yahoo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Mon May 21 18:01:47 UTC 2018

You would have to separately listen for the tones on the highband system. The way the sitecontroller works is when the dispatcher clicks the screen  for toneout the site controller bypasses the 800/700 system and routes straight to the highband transmitter. You will never get it unless they push a data packet to 80/700 radios that have the feature. So far I haven’t seen it deployed to any sites that I work.