[op25-dev] Some help with Error in `python' please

kc9lwk@sbcglobal.net [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Mon Apr 9 02:44:09 UTC 2018

Thanks, John, you got me thinking...
op25 installs its libs in /usr/local/lib even on my 64-bit system. I had moved them to /usr/local/lib64 and ldconfig'ed so when I uninstalled the old system the old libs were still there.
rx.py works fine again. No joy with multirx.py on DMR yet.
Thanks for jumpstarting my brain.
If no luck with multirx.py I'll start a new thread with the new particulars.

73,
Mike