[op25-dev] Re: Christmas Announcements 2017

iain macdonnell - N6ML n6ml@dseven.org [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sat Mar 31 01:14:33 UTC 2018

Hi Dick,

I assume this is when you run install.sh? Is your account setup as an
administrator (i.e. sudo access)? I don't remember exactly how that's done
on Ubuntu (Google should be able to help). You should do able to do
something like "sudo id" - depending on how sudo is setup (if it's setup at
all), you may be prompted for your password.

73,

    ~iain / N6ML