[op25-dev] Streaming audio from OP25/Raspberry Pi

John Ackermann N8UR jra@febo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Mar 18 19:53:51 UTC 2018

You're welcome, Chance.  Since I only tested this on one system and then
burned the image, please let me know of any issues/errors you encounter.

Remember that you'll need to configure Darkice and figure out what
streamer you're going to feed.  I'm using Icecast running on a small
Atom processor box to feed my home network.

At present, I'm still using the GUI but it would make sense for a
version intended just to stream, to use the CLI only and save a couple
of GB of size.  That's still on the list.

John
----