[op25-dev] OP25 RPi Image

John Ackermann N8UR jra@febo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Mon Jan 29 14:14:01 UTC 2018

You're welcome, Tom.  I hope it works for those who try it!

And by the way -- At my request, Graham added a few user-friendly
features that I don't think are mentioned in the documentation.  In
particular:

*  There is an on-screen cheat-sheet to keyboard commands

*  In trunk.tsv, lines beginning with "#" are ignored as
    comments, so you can have multiple systems and select
    by uncommenting

*  The whitelist and blacklist files can now be in the same
    format as the tag file -- the first field is the TGID and
    other (tab separated) fields are ignored.  This is *really*
    nice because you can now just cut/paste from the tag file
    into the whitelist file, and the descriptions let you know
    just what you're including/excluding.

*  If you are monitoring a site with more than about 20
    frequencies, the stock rx.py program crashes.  Graham's
    code has a hack to address this: just make the terminal
    window tall enough to show all the frequency status lines.
    My local site has 24 freqs, and this was a life-saver
    for me.

John
----