[op25-dev] OP25 RPi Image

John Ackermann N8UR jra@febo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Mon Jan 29 00:10:20 UTC 2018

I finally had time to package up my OP25 system onto a ready-to-run
image for an RPi3.  This is based on the full Raspbian Stretch OS with
GUI, so it's a 1.3 GB download.

It's at http://febo.com/pages/os_images, along with a couple of other
RPi images (one for an NTP time server, another that makes a bunch of
RTL-SDR dongles look like a single Hermes HPSDR receiver).

After downloading, unzip the file (it'll be a bit over 4GB) and write to
an 8GB SD card.  Stick the card in your Pi and wait for the desktop to
appear.

This system has Graham's (github.com/boatbod) latest code and if you
happen to live in Montgomery County, Ohio, and have an HDMI monitor with
speakers, you are all set to go. :-)  Otherwise, you'll need to make
appropriate edits to the config files and possibly change the sound
settings.

Enjoy!

73,
John