[op25-dev] Re: rx.py Quirks

Brett Friermood brett.friermood@gmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Thu Nov 16 13:38:41 UTC 2017

I wasn't using backup control channels, but was aware of the comma
separated list.

However, I believe two of the sites use the same NAC, so that may be
interesting. I'll have to double check.

Regardless, I thought when a .tsv file was specified with the "T" parameter
it cycled through the sites defined in the file one by one, similar to how
the hardware scanners do it. I was seeing no indication of this in the
display. What is the wait time per site supposed to be?

I'll compile some more information on the plot crash when I get a chance.