[op25-dev] Re: sockaudio.py startup?

John Ackermann N8UR jra@febo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Wed Jul 5 20:56:53 UTC 2017

Bill, as I understand it, the software retunes the SDR as the control channel commands for each exchange.  So the sample rate only needs to handle a single channel.  When I had the scope.py setup running a few weeks ago, I used a 250K sample rate (lowest supported by the RTL-SDR.com dongle) with good results.  The lower sample rate also helps reduce the CPU load.

73,
John