[op25-dev] Re: OP25 Setup Info

Mark “Dygear” Tomlin dygear@gmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Jun 11 02:04:19 UTC 2017

To be honest I don't think so, but I have a Raspberry Pi 3 laying around and a few spare RTL dongles as well as a spare HackRF that I'd be willing to put into service to see if this works.

Any recommendations on what I should install as far as OS? I'm guessing Raspbian with the latest image. From there I'll do a software update and attempt to install OP25.

Sent from my iPhone