[op25-dev] OP25 Setup Info

John Ackermann N8UR jra@febo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sat Jun 10 17:46:14 UTC 2017

While I still remembered the steps it took for me to get OP25 running, I
thought I would document them on my "John's Geekblog" blog.  I broke it
into multiple parts; part 1 is at http://blog.febo.com/wp/?p=158.

I would welcome any additions/corrections!

I also recorded a few minutes of scanning last night -- it was Friday
evening and things were hopping so there are a number of missed
messages.  That video is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1jO3yM0MIA

You may note that my GUI looks a bit different than yours.  I spent some
time fiddling around to give more display space for the talkgroup tag.
I have no idea what I actually did (WX GUI is incomprehensible to me),
but I finally came up with a result that doesn't look too bad.

Thanks again for all the help!

John